Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simplism Games Simplism Games
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
New personal records vol. 2 (Read 125498 times)
hexx

I play speed up free!

Re: New personal records vol. 2
Reply #195 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 9:15pm

@Yariv:
After thinking for a while i decided to pick up number 3. Cause “i believe” i can’t ban myself it will have to be you to ban me.
Wait no more and do a lifetime ban on my forum account.

Game over Yariv.

@Stephan:
I do have a FB account. It’s still active despite no activity since 2012.
I don´t have that job anymore but still work in trading business on my own.

How skilled is EWQM? The 9.44s is a boosted time.
It's easy to convert a nonocheetah experience into a nonosweeper legit score. Assuming he played on “Mr ****” scale (1.3), his legit score should have been around 12.25s.
Another example:
EWQM’s 10s(int) and 35s(exp) on Minecheetah can be converted to 20s and 70s on Minesweeper. Because he is so overrated, i estimate he speeded up by a factor of 2.0.

Finally, just to say a few words about my times.
I know you think that i speed up too. But you are wrong. I hereby claim the following:
I have never speeded up my standard levels times (minesweeper and nonosweeper) by whatever means possible”.
Here they are:

Minesweeper:  1s -  19.201s - 74s

Nonosweeper:
          beg     int       exp       gen
  SL:  1.03 -  9.95 -  43.31 - 124.57
  NF:    x   -    x    -  60.21 - 249.04
Blue: 3.01 - 14.23 - 81.15 - 346.23

Game over Stephan.

@EWQM:
Again, what was the nono version you managed to get the 38, 78 and 100?
Now you’re more quiet than a dead body. You are just waiting for my ban!

Game over to you too.
« Last Edit: Mar 6th, 2018 at 10:56am by hexx »  

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #196 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 10:41pm

Bye Paulo, sorry to see you go. So sad to see the legacy of one of the top Nonosweeper players being tainted and ruined like this. I'd be glad to see you back, should you ever happen to come to reason and apologize to every single person in this community you wronged.

You bringing up Minesweeper again shows once again that you're blind with hatred and/or have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Once again: You really don't do yourself any favours, bringing in Cubing or especially Minesweeper into this. I've gotten a 12 on Int and a 42 on Exp at the 2011 Minesweeper World Championship in Zurich. There was absolutely zero possibility of cheating, using computers in the ETH computer lab and with the other participants sitting around me. The 42 was at that time the world record on Exp for times achieved at tournament. Again: That was the fastest time in the world that was undeniably achieved under circumstances were no cheating at all was possible. As always, you were just throwing dirt, hoping that eventually something would stick. If you only just once did your research first instead of posting this baseless nonsense. All of my Minesweeper records can be found on minesweeper.info in my profile. I dare say my improvement from barely sub100 on exp to once #3 of the world is better documented than that of any other sweeper with by far the most submitted improvements. Besides this, there is my personal archive containing videos of over 99.9& of my finished games, including over 70 sub40s and over 6000 sub50s. Don't forget the youtube videos, contributions to Minesweeper Arbiter, high score verification for the minesweeper.info rankings, discovery of the randomisation seeding bug that affected not only Nonosweeper but was initially found by me in Minesweeper Clone and my article about lucky beginner games, which resulted in the rules for rankings being adapted that beginner games must include at leats one non-random click.

tl;dr: don't bring up Minesweeper against the most legitimate player of that game, if you don't know your facts.

"How skilled is EWQM?"

Better than you on genius, that's for sure. We'll see what happens on Expert, after you're banned and I can play Expert again instead of dealing with this nonsense. (@rest: excuse my smugness here Tongue)

"Finally, just to say a few words about my times.
I know you think that i speed up too. But you are wrong. I hereby claim the following:
“I have never speeded up my standard levels times (minesweeper and nonosweeper) by whatever means possible”."

Either your reading comprehension is severely lacking or it's intentional neglience. You were never accused of cheating. It was merely noted that among the top players you and Luca Vezzoni (although he retired too early for me to really know much about him) are the only ones who have never backed up their times the way others have, be it by showing up in person to a tournament or showing a video that goes beyond screen capture. Your Minesweeper times are irrelevant here and I'll do my best to make your Exp times on Nono a bit less relevant.

tl;dr: Still less evidence than Stephan, Lutz and I have brought forward, yet there's no accusations of cheating against you. Just huge dissapointment.

"Again, what was the nono version you managed to get the 38, 78 and 100?"

Uhm, how about you answer the countless questions first that you were asked but evaded so far? Guess it's too late for that now. So anyways: Probably the version that was in use before the most recent one. Shouldn't be that difficult to figure out for you, you smart investigator of Nonosweeper records.

"Now you’re more quiet than a dead body. You are just waiting for my ban!"

Exactly. With Yariv and Stephan involved there is no need for me to rush to a reply.

@yariv: Thank you!

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #197 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 10:24pm

Got 2 50s today, one with 85 clicks and a 50.03 with 101 clicks. Then just got a 48.46, 47x3, 48x3, 49x1 now. Video of the recording will be up later this week. Also finally remembered that I can save the replay files. Saved that too, just in case.

IP Logged

Yariv
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Japan
Reply #198 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:19am

Well, that was an easy decision in the end...
I've banned hexx's e-mail address, so hopefully that will be the end of that.
Thanks to everyone else for your patience Smiley

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Harryck Repse

Reply #199 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:42am

o_O

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #200 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:23pm

47.72 -> 45.89

65 left, 36 right, 101 total clicks at 2.20 clicks/s

https://youtu.be/7CyH94JqwlU

As you can see I took quite a few unforced guesses at the start but it paid out quite nicely with a rather quick and easy finish to the rest of the board.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #201 - Oct 14th, 2019 at 10:17pm

Just got a 119.75 on Genius and after uploading realized that when switching to a new laptop earlier this year I copied the folder with v1.4 instead of v2.15 -> no replay ;(

Stats: 124 left clicks, 71 right clicks, 195 total clicks, 1.63 cl/s

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Reply #202 - Oct 17th, 2019 at 6:03pm

Great to have you back, EWQM. Smiley - 119 is still faster than anybody else besides you ever achieved. And you stepped into the current T with a decent time as well, will be difficult to beat Shocked.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #203 - Oct 18th, 2019 at 11:34pm

Glad to see you and the others are still around. That tournament time came surprisingly quick within 10 minutes of playing. I found that only playing boards with lots of mines in the top and bottom row and not hesitating to guess helped immensely.

I also just got a 122.74 on Genius with 126 left, 87 right, 213 total clicks at 1,74 cl/s. I probably spent around 5 hours playing Genius since that 119 on monday and only completed 7 games in this time: 122, 131, 137, 140, 140, 144, 146.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #204 - Oct 24th, 2019 at 11:51pm

I just blew an almost guaranteed WR on genius Level. I lost at 103.98 seconds with only 8 mines left to flag and the rest of the board being just as easy as the start. Certainly would have finished in the 110-112 range. 92 left, 56 right, 148 total clicks at 1.42 cl/s at the point of losing. I lost on a left click solving parts of the bottom row and moved a tiny bit further than intended.

Video will follow soon...

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #205 - Oct 28th, 2019 at 1:41am

122.94 on Genius. 124 left, 79 right, 203 total clicks at 1.65 clicks/s. Didn't have much luck with easy boards today.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #206 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:13pm

Today's 119.97 on Genius: https://youtu.be/mDTXQ6N_HS8

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #207 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 9:22pm

TBDMfan wrote on Oct 24th, 2019 at 11:51pm:
I just blew an almost guaranteed WR on genius Level. I lost at 103.98 seconds with only 8 mines left to flag and the rest of the board being just as easy as the start. Certainly would have finished in the 110-112 range. 92 left, 56 right, 148 total clicks at 1.42 cl/s at the point of losing. I lost on a left click solving parts of the bottom row and moved a tiny bit further than intended.

Video will follow soon...

https://youtu.be/w5S6ip7jex4

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #208 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 1:14pm

Got another 119 yesterday and 118.65 today: https://youtu.be/JLq56f2pnhg

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #209 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 9:34pm

https://youtu.be/B_Muvf-moqE

Just finished a Genius board in 115.13 seconds beating my previous record of 117.95 by almost 3 seconds. Really happy about this, especially after having lost a few more potential sub115 games in the previous few weeks.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print