Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simplism Games Simplism Games
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
GUI Nonosweeper with High-Contrast Theme of Window (Read 2694 times)
Anton Nikolaev
YaBB Newbies

Russia
GUI Nonosweeper with High-Contrast Theme of Window
Jul 24th, 2018 at 5:45pm

I bought a Nonosweeper Pro many, many years ago. I really like this game, I often play it.
Unfortunately, with the high-contrast theme of Windows, the game looks disgusting.
Every time I want to play, I have to change the theme of Windows to the standard one.
And VERY tired of it.
Today I saw that there is a newer version of the Nonosweeper, and it was updated, with the hope that colors will not be distorted in this version.
Unfortunately, nothing has changed.
My patience has burst.
Developers!!! Please! If you do not like the high-contrast theme of Windows and do not test your development on it, then at least apply your colors for the entire content of the application! Do not change the font color ONLY, or ONLY the background of the application!

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Re: GUI Nonosweeper with High-Contrast Theme of Window
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2018 at 5:18pm

Hi Anton,
it's correct that the game doesn't look ideal. We'll see whether Yariv will read this post. Better drop an email or a PM to him.
Meanwhile, I figured out this: In Standard skin, one can play quite good (except that in my test, the side numbers were in white). Alternatives might be Wood or Marble skin. Classic is very black, but I am missing the 5x5 borders there...

IP Logged

JarredMi
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: GUI Nonosweeper with High-Contrast Theme of Window
Reply #2 - Oct 4th, 2018 at 3:07pm

I would definitely second the notion that the visual side of the game needs improving. The eye strain is noticeable after looking at the game for extended periods of time. Does this happen to anyone else?

Here are the best sarms according to most guys who tested them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print