Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simplism Games Simplism Games
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
wonder'n if people still cheat'n ;( (Read 6225 times)
Shadow
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

wonder'n if people still cheat'n ;(
Oct 22nd, 2010 at 2:39am

Just wonder'n if people still use'n things like speeder XP (Speed Gear) and such programs to slow down game and get good times.. i used it first day of buy'n nono sweeper on tournaments, but took too much fun away, but never used on beginner up to genius, so im proud of those scores, but im wander'n if it has been fixed yet..

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Re: wonder'n if people still cheat'n ;(
Reply #1 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 9:50am

At least all players that participated at Nono World Championships (e.g. Maruda, Christoph, Gabi, EWQMinesweeper, Nikolaj, Alliska, and myself) showed there that they play fast without cheating.

From several other players, I've seen screenvideos that look real (with normal running of time).

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #2 - Oct 24th, 2010 at 3:46pm

also all sweepers that would improve too fast would sooner or later be asked to provide video evidence of their skills. only way to avoid that would be to stay away from top20 positions on the single level rankings and division 1. and what kind of cheater would do that? Tongue

IP Logged

NYMIKE
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #3 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 3:25am

The people that play this game is very small group, but very dedicated, you see the same people in the tournaments week after week, even in the lower divisions such as myself people been here for years, I doubt anyone would do that, if a new player shows up and scores times too good he be called out like it happened several weeks ago, and the player admitted it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print