Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simplism Games Simplism Games
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
minesweeper tournament in munich, germany (Read 11401 times)
TBDMfan

minesweeper tournament in munich, germany
Aug 12th, 2010 at 9:53pm

found an internetcafe at munich central station, which has as of now only 10 PCs but they will soon get 8 more. more importantly they will open another shop, ~5min away from central station, with about 40 computers in the next 2 weeks. today i've talked with their boss about having a minesweeper tournament there in october and he said it'd be no problem for them. i also talked with damien about it and said any weekend in october would work for him. i suggest october 9, although oktoberfest ends the weekend before and you'd miss it, simply because it is almost impossible to find a room for all the participants during oktoberfest. saturday october 16, 23 or 30 most likely would work out too. right now i'm just asking which date fits best with your schedules.

people that declared interest so far:

damien, arsen, joni (all 9th, 16th, 23rd or 30th october), roman (9th or 16th), edu (9th), stevan (30th)
« Last Edit: Aug 13th, 2010 at 3:46pm by TBDMfan »  

IP Logged

Christoph

peace, love and sweeping

vienna
Re: minesweeper tournament in munich, germany
Reply #1 - Aug 12th, 2010 at 10:37pm

you're planing to include a nono-tournament as well?

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #2 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 1:22am

no plans about that so far. if you're willing to (help me) organize it...

there should be no problem with the people at the internet-café Smiley

IP Logged

Christoph

peace, love and sweeping

vienna
Reply #3 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 7:21am

I'm pretty busy this and next week, then I can think about if and how I could help. But there's a good chance that I can help Smiley
(but if I should help and maybe come to Munich - don't let damien know before he booked his flight, he might not come...  Grin )

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Reply #4 - Aug 13th, 2010 at 11:45am

As I'm still living in Munich, it is generally possible for me to participate (even if I haven't been playing Minesweeper since my last Vienna tournament attendance). 23rd wouldn't be possible for me, other dates might be (so far).
Due to work, I hardly won't be able to help organizing a nono competition, sorry.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #5 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 6:10pm

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2012 at 2:47pm

http://www.minesweeper.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=176 check the link and let me know whether you can take part this year.

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Reply #7 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 8:23am

Hi EWQM., as it's in Munich again, I'm planning to participate. Checked the scorganizer thing yesterday, worked fine Smiley.

Is there any nonosweeper side event planned for June?

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #8 - Apr 2nd, 2012 at 11:51am

great to read that you're planning to participate.

as of now i have not yet made any plans for side events. if there is a demand for a side event, i will see whether i can fit it into the schedule.

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Reply #9 - Apr 3rd, 2012 at 11:24am

Demand would be too much, but of course, I would appreciate to have a nono event as well, particularly as long as there are some players out of divs 1+2 available besides you and myself.

Therefore: Caren, Christoph, Gabi, Harryck, Luca, Lutz, Manu, Maruda, Nikolaj, Qetuth, qqwref, Vladimir, or maybe even hexx Smiley, what about your participation at the June event?

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #10 - Apr 5th, 2012 at 6:52pm

caren, qetuth and qqwref can't be bothered to travel so far just for nonosweeper Wink. however, if any of the others would come to munich for a nonosweeper wch i'd be happy to sneak it into the schedue, either directly after the ms wch or on the next day.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #11 - Apr 30th, 2012 at 1:58pm

hey sweepers,

due to unforeseeable events the room in which the wch was planned to take place on june 16th will not be free at that time. i am very sorry for that and hope that nobody has booked anything yet. the now fixed date is 1 week later: june 23rd. this date is confirmed and signed. i try to message/call/get in touch with all potential participants as soon as i can, but in the unlikely case that i might forget to inform somebody, don't hesitate to message all minesweeper players you can reach. once again, i'm extremely sorry that i had to change the date, but i still hope that many of you can make it to munich.

best regards and happy sweeping,
fritz löhr a.k.a. ewqminesweeper

IP Logged

RandallBen
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #12 - Apr 5th, 2019 at 2:10pm

Does anyone know of any tournaments in Germany that are going to happen this year?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print