Send Topic Print
0 second time!!! (Read 23841 times)
wem511
YaBB Newbies

minesweeper and nono rock!

USA
0 second time!!!
Aug 11th, 2005 at 5:16pm

sorry if this is too earlie and considerd spam, but just thought I'd go ahead and make one for hexx when he starts begginer and gets a few zero's on beg Wink I know theres a record page but theres allready one for 1's outside of that page, and when he gets this(sounds prettie confident about it Wink )  it'll be huge, delete if i messed up, but anyway hexx here you go lol  Grin

minesweeper times- 1 20 87&&nonosweeper times- 3 59 not yet:(&&Just started nono but seems awesome!
hugmeplzzzzzzzzz@aol.com  
IP Logged

hexx

I play speed up free!

Re: 0 second time!!!
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 1:42pm

Well, it's about time to play Beginner.
After 8 days of intense sweeping i managed to get more than 500 1s. Shocked
In one day i did 101, my average per hour is 15! Roll Eyes
1.40s was my best time, followed by1.45x3 and 1.48x2.  (you can see more details in stats thread)

NOTE: I'm selling a pack of 5 1s URLs for a mear €1.000.000, e-mail me if you are interested.Wink

1.40s

1.45s

1.48s

I was close to get a dreamboard:

And managed a "square".(1.81s)

IP Logged

Luca

1-10,03-47-131

Milano, Italy
Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 8:08pm

Hexx, you are unbelievable..
I'm very surprised to be second at only 1 sec from you!!
You are too fast for everybody of us!

IP Logged

Nikolaj
YaBB Administrator

Ugly bearded sweeper ;-)

Mlada Boleslav
Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 7:36am

Hexx, you are even more weird than rest of us "oldies" playing computer game (me, Stephan, Vladimir, Dan and probably even more sweepers older than 25 years)  Grin

Do you REALLY think 0s is possible? Good for the rest of us you are wasting sweeping time on unlikely goal. But hey I donīt complain  Grin. On the other hand if you manage to fulfill your goal, it will be deserved  Grin.

Good luck!

@Luca: You are pretty fast too! So practice bit more and youīll be #1 again  Wink

IP Logged

wem511
YaBB Newbies

USA
Reply #4 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 1:40pm

Woot! Hes going for it, was hopeing this wouldnt be just a useless post. If I diddnt think you could do it I wouldnt of posted. Still I have to admit it will be hard, but from your times, if you get a good enough board I think its possible. good luck!

minesweeper times- 1 20 87&&nonosweeper times- 3 59 not yet:(&&Just started nono but seems awesome!
hugmeplzzzzzzzzz@aol.com  
IP Logged

hexx

I play speed up free!

Reply #5 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 4:30pm

@ bearded Farnik:

See, i don't smoke nor drink, don't take any social drug. I'm not a Saint Tongue, need to be addicted to someting, so i choose Nonosweeper as my addiction.
The age issue is nonsense for me, i can see myself playing at 40! Shocked, i really love this game.
I also deeply believe on 0s but, the future will say if i'm dreaming in vain. Cheesy

@ wem511:

Stay tuned, i'll play another round till the end of the year. Grin
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2006 at 2:22pm by hexx »  

IP Logged

Gero

Germany - Ingolstadt
Reply #6 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 7:00pm

Well done hexx. Over 500 1s. Not bad. Smiley

I have one petition: Please record when playing beg. I would like to see your best 1s and I really would enjoy watching a 0s if you should get one.
You know, I like vids! Grin

IP Logged

Nikolaj
YaBB Administrator

Ugly bearded sweeper ;-)

Mlada Boleslav
Reply #7 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 3:03pm

@hexx: I love nonosweeper too, I hope I will have some nice fights with my children (if I wonīt sweep too much so I can have them  Grin). I really donīt intend to retire. Only death can be reason for me to stop sweeping  Wink. Good luck beating 1s!

IP Logged

wem511
YaBB Newbies

USA
Reply #8 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 5:02pm

Tks Hexx, sure thing. Just wondering, have any of you obtained any more homepages for nonosweeper with more tips, and or vids? Watching the pros gives a momentary "high" lol, and motivates. tks.

hugmeplzzzzzzzzz@aol.com  
IP Logged

wem511
YaBB Newbies

USA
Reply #9 - Apr 5th, 2006 at 1:07pm

great got a 0 from a cheater with a very skilled prog that did well in int and exp lol.....not what I was looking for  Tongue  Grin

hugmeplzzzzzzzzz@aol.com  
IP Logged

Roliamant

Nono cures Minesweeper
addictions as substitute!

Bielefeld, Germany
Reply #10 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 11:39am

Okay, I dissent. 0 second time IS possible!!! In fact, with one more shifted mine full of luck, I'd have gotten one tonight. Also I broke your clicks/sec- records very often yesterday, hexx. (4.29) But this is probably only due to inefficiency in my clicking and you would never click that often. Wink Screenys available for who's interested. Happy sweeping...

IP Logged

Nikolaj
YaBB Administrator

Ugly bearded sweeper ;-)

Mlada Boleslav
Reply #11 - Apr 17th, 2006 at 1:17pm

@Roli: Hehe, good news for hexx  Wink. Maybe I should send him czech alcohol list so that he can choose the one best fitting his taste  ??? Hmmm... I prefer waiting a bit  Tongue

IP Logged

wem511
YaBB Newbies

USA
Reply #12 - Apr 26th, 2006 at 6:11pm

Quote:
Well done hexx. Over 500 1s. Not bad. Smiley

I have one petition: Please record when playing beg. I would like to see your best 1s and I really would enjoy watching a 0s if you should get one.
You know, I like vids! Grin

Ya are there mabey less resource taking up video progs for you to try to use Hexx? like the recorder from the metanoodle minesweeper site? I know thats not for nono but mabey it could be tweaked to record jsut portions of the screen you desired? just a thought because it diddnt take many resources for me to run Recorder.

hugmeplzzzzzzzzz@aol.com  
IP Logged

Roliamant

Nono cures Minesweeper
addictions as substitute!

Bielefeld, Germany
Reply #13 - Apr 29th, 2006 at 8:45pm

Just got a 1.42 in 7 clicks and another 5.08 clicks/sec game on video... I'm on hot streak!  8)

IP Logged

hexx

I play speed up free!

Reply #14 - May 2nd, 2006 at 1:12pm

Hey roli,

could you please mail me - to hexx@gawab.com (hexx@mail.pt is temporarily down  Tongue) - all beg vids you have.

Thanks

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print