Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simplism Games Simplism Games
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Questions, Comments, and Suggestions (Read 110848 times)
Qetuth
YaBB Administrator

Re: Questions, Comments, and Suggestions
Reply #135 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 9:21am

I seem to recall that back before exact times, several times in the middle of a season there were people with equal scores and equal sum of times, and it went alphabetical for the points listing. If that is the case, I imagine the automated system will leave hexx in div3 and relegate the other two. But yes, it would be good to see 3 go up in situations like this.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #136 - Sep 6th, 2009 at 6:31pm

but why is hexx suddenly in div3? he never was in div2. Shocked

i agree with christoph's suggestion

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Reply #137 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 9:51am

@Christoph: We didn't have that case before, but it is very likely that there will be still 3 players in div 3 with 0 points in the end of the season.
I totally agree that all three players should relegate, and 3 players from div 4 should come up.

@Qetuth: Your theory could be right. I didn't think of that possibility for the case of 0 points, but in fact, as all 3 players could have 0 points and the same time, maybe alphabetical order is relevant as third criterion. Can you ask Yariv?

@EWQM.: As hexx doesn't participate any more, he is not listed in Yariv's point tables. But of course, he only relegates one division from season to season. Look at the T pages on my website, there you can see all eight players of each division.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #138 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 1:50pm

@stephan: i noticed that he is still in yariv's list of users, but i wonder why on his profile page it says:

Seasons in Division 1: 25
Seasons in Division 3: 1

IP Logged

Qetuth
YaBB Administrator

Reply #139 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 4:58am

@EWQM: Last season it said Div 1 25, Div 2 1. Because it counts the current season, but it doesnt count seasons you don't participate in?

It sort of makes sense...

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #140 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 9:08pm

could the fake 1s on beg and 8s on int by flasheur please be tken off the rankings?

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #141 - Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:32pm

chessgod seems to be fake and imo should be taken off the rankings.

IP Logged

chessgod101
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #142 - Sep 4th, 2010 at 9:28pm

TBDMfan wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:32pm:

What are you talking about. I worked my butt off to set these records. How could anyone possibly fake a score? Are you jealous because I beat your record?

IP Logged

NYMIKE
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #143 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 12:39am

Are you the chessgod101 the chess programmer?

IP Logged

chessgod101
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #144 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 1:00am

NYMIKE wrote on Sep 5th, 2010 at 12:39am:
Are you the chessgod101 the chess programmer?

Well I am not technically a programmer but I am quite well known in the chess world. Do you know me from the chess world or did you quickly search my name on google? Grin

IP Logged

Maruda

I really love this game;D

Havirov, Czech republic
Reply #145 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 5:24am

so it should be simple thing to post few videos of your playing style, am i right? i´m really curious about it  Shocked

IP Logged

NYMIKE
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #146 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 7:29am

Yes I did just google your name, not often somebody shows up here, posts an all time intermediate record, and wins the first tournament he enters, of course people here be interested to know how you accomplish your results, and who are you in general.

My finding was that you are a well known person in the chess world, and you have a nice forum.

IP Logged

TBDMfan

Reply #147 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 12:51pm

chessgod101 wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 at 9:28pm:
TBDMfan wrote on Sep 2nd, 2010 at 9:32pm:

What are you talking about. I worked my butt off to set these records. How could anyone possibly fake a score? Are you jealous because I beat your record?

i believe that you use sth to slow down the timer in nonosweeper and that you are barely able to solve an expert grid. an unknown player who sets a world record and top10 times on other levels and even beats maruda, stephan, gabi and me on such a difficult tourny board is more than suspect. i want to see both screen-capture and camera videos of you getting 3s on beginner, 15 on intermediate and 75 on expert. as of now - with the scores you posted - i believe you cheated and want you to be taken off the rankings.

show me some videos and we're fine.

IP Logged

Stephan
YaBB Administrator

1-12-56-161

Munich, Germany
Reply #148 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 4:11pm

I agree with EWQM. It is very unlikely to pass by with an all-time Int world record (even hexx didn't achieve an Int 8 ever) as one of your first submissions. And in past, there haven't been many players who got a Pro account and immediately won tournaments and entered the all-time Top 10 in all levels.
So, as Maruda said, it should be an easy thing to show your trustworthiness by posting some fast videos so that everyone can watch and be Shocked by your playing speed.

IP Logged

chessgod101
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2.4!

Reply #149 - Sep 5th, 2010 at 8:43pm

In all honesty you can remove the times from the board. An enemy of mine bet me $5 usd that I could not beat the records on the board. I, being a professional software reverser, used my debugging skills to fake the score. In the pro version, I discovered that a patch at offset 000011d6 05 00 would allow me to win the game when I right clicked anywhere on the board. Using this discovery I was able to fake the scores long enough to spite my enemy. I am sorry I disrupted the community's high scores. I am however addicted to this game and hope to return and compete with honor in the future.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print