Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simplism Games Simplism Games
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Questions, Comments, and Suggestions (Read 110859 times)
gsail11
YaBB Newbies

Questions, Comments, and Suggestions
Feb 21st, 2005 at 6:43pm

I had a couple so I thought i'd open a new thread.

1. What does it mean when the smiley face turns blue?

2. When I press F1, or use the menu to click help, nothing happens. I'm using windows ME if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
-Gsail

IP Logged

Gero

Germany - Ingolstadt
Re: Questions, Comments, and Suggestions
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 7:37pm

@Yariv: I'm still not able to get the current tournament infos, even if I deactivate my firewall. Cry
Do you perhaps have an idea, what I could do, to be able to download the infos for tournament? That would be really nice, I also would like to play the tournament.

IP Logged

Yariv
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Japan
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2005 at 11:18am

The button turns blue when you've flagged exactly the required number of mines Wink Click to see the effect!

Don't know why help isn't working - anyone else have this problem?

Gero - there is a way for you to play the tournaments, which I'll send to you by e-mail. I still suspect SP2 of blocking net access - are you using it? And again, has anyone else had this problem?

Happy Sweeping! 8)

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Kire
YaBB Newbies

Impossible is nothing!

Bulgaria, Sofia
Proposal
Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2005 at 8:37pm

I suggest that you all nonosweeper fans Wink post your icq number (as I did in my profile), msn messenger nick or something else you use.I'm  deeply obssesed of the game and really love it, so I will be very happy to chat with Stephan,Luca,Roland,Gero,Jon,Hexx and all the other non less-important guys and girls  Smiley (I think we have only 3 active girls)...

ps/ hexx,write at least your home-country my friend  Smiley

IP Logged

Kire
YaBB Newbies

Impossible is nothing!

Bulgaria, Sofia
Proposal 2
Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2005 at 9:00pm

Oh,in addition I would say that if we all the tournaments players communicate instantly,nonosweeper shall gain new innovating aspect  Smiley
I mean that it will become kind of multiplayer-likely, and not only a competition against oneself and the clock...

-I've made 77.
-OK...mf, I'm just uploading my 76.
-he-he,you guys shall endeavor more couse I'm already sub-70!
-go,go,go.But fear tomorrow,now I'm going 2 work now...

...and so on...  Wink

IP Logged

Gero

Germany - Ingolstadt
Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2005 at 3:28pm

A suggestion: How about marking the mine (like in Minesweeper) which you clicked wrong. It's not that necessary, but sometimes it's interresting to see, what you did wrong.
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2005 at 5:07pm by Gero »  

IP Logged

Yariv
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Japan
Reply #6 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 8:09am

Thanks Gero - I'll put that in the next update!

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Jon
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #7 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 2:11pm

I have a suggestion for a feature I would like to have. I tend to focus my playing on breaking records, rather than completing many boards. Therefore it could be nice to have a feature where you can define the maximum time you want to use on a board. For example, there could be a bomber raid after 100 seconds on expert (if one would not like to keep playing on boards that will not beat 100 seconds). Of course it should be up to the player to decide when the bombers arrive. Do you like my idea?

IP Logged

gsail11
YaBB Newbies

Reply #8 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 11:51pm

No. Very few people actually can get under 100 seconds. My personal best is over 400  Grin

If you are having a really bad game, you would probably want to restart manually before 100 seconds anyway.

IP Logged

gsail11
YaBB Newbies

Reply #9 - Mar 4th, 2005 at 11:58pm

Also, how do I update to a new version as a registered user? Do I just download it again or what (I've never updated before.)

And lastly, If a person other than myself goes on my nonosweeper pro, and plays a game, and uploads it (even if it isn't record on my account) with their name in it, it changes my entire account name to whatever their name is. If you want, I will demonstrate by changing it. Is this a bug, or is there something wrong with my computer?

IP Logged

Yariv
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Japan
Reply #10 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 12:20am

Interesting idea Jon - when you say a "bomber raid", how do you visualise it? I'm not drawing aeroplanes and stuff! Wink

To update as a registered user, there is a link on the Nonosweeper Pro page just below the menu bar.

As for the name thing, there is a check box on the "Edit user details" page where you can choose to fix the name to its current value to prevent overwriting. Smiley

The Administrator.
IP Logged

gsail11
YaBB Newbies

Reply #11 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 2:13am

Could I have the email address atteched to my account (my dads email used because of paypal) changed to my actually email (gmanbauer@gmail.com)? Because my dad isn't interested in nonosweeper stuff, and it's easier to access my account code that way.
Thankyou,
-Gavin

IP Logged

Yariv
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Japan
Reply #12 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 2:16am

It's done Wink

If anyone else wants their e-mail updated, please mail me.

The Administrator.
IP Logged

gsail11
YaBB Newbies

Reply #13 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 2:27am

Man, it must be a slow night!  Grin
Quick service!

Hmm. When I tried to install the new version, first It said that the old one couldn't be deleted. I could either abort download, retry (to no avail), or continue on with out it. I did this, it didnt work. So I manually uninstalled nonosweeper, and installed it, but under "Help"-"Version information", it still just said 1.3! And, all the scores in the game are gone, although that doesn't really matter as long as they are still online.

IP Logged

Yariv
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB 2.5 AE!

Japan
Reply #14 - Mar 5th, 2005 at 2:40am

Did you have Nonosweeper running when you tried to upgrade? That would cause it to fail.  Embarrassed Make sure it's properly exited (try resetting your machine to be absolutely sure) Then try again  Cheesy

The Administrator.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print